Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Cuppa Coffee for the Eyes

My puffy morning eyes have met their match with 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream.

Lack of sleep on too many an occasion and seasonal allergies plague me routinely with dark circles and puffy morning eyes. *not a pretty sight, though I can’t really open my tired eyes enough to see firsthand in the morning* Blindly stumbling into the bathroom, the first thing I reach for is my trusty tube of eye cream.

Organic ingredients from plant sources with a promise of no animal testing is what’s dabbed onto the puffiness, and instantly I can feel my eyes come awake.   

A one ounce tube will set you back $19, but I can tell you that this cream dutifully carries me through 7-8 months of tired mornings before it’s time to restock my bathroom.

Ingredients:

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) 

No comments:

Post a Comment